Monday, October 13, 2014

"Helping Others Live A LIFE They Deserve"so they can THRIVE IN LIFE !!!!!

splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659
Hi, my name is Brianna Julius and this is my Thrive Experience:
I can not tell you enough how Thrive has changed my life.
First I am a mother of two, wonderful little sweeties. Ages 5 and 5 months. They are my life, my world. I also work full time as a hairstylist for the last 14 years and absolutely love my job!
...
Recently I had become overwhelmed with life, had no motivation and was exhausted all the time. I couldn't wait to get home and put the kids to bed, so I could also get to bed as fast as I could. Leaving no energy for anything else.
When I saw my girlfriend Beth Holden Graves feeling awesome and very excited about this product, I knew I wanted what she had. I quickly contacted her and got my samples. I could not believe that on day 2 how amazing and energetic I felt. How could this be? I know for some it takes longer, but I felt it right away. I then quickly signed up as a promoter waiting anxiously for my Thrive samples!
I have currently been taking Thrive for 30 days and feel better and better each day. I'm more motivated at home, work, and at the gym. I have more time with my kids because I'm full of energy when I get home instead of being exhausted. The recovery time on my workouts are less and I'm pushing myself more.
I have never felt better my whole life! I'm excited for the future and to be part of an amazing product with an awesome leader Beth Holden Graves and great team!
THRIVER FOR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment