Sunday, October 19, 2014

THIS Is FANTASTIC

Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.


Le-Vel added 4 new photos.
My name is Shane Wilson and this is my Thrive experience.
I'm 38 years young and have been athletic all of my life. Weight lifting, kick boxing, MMA, all other... sports and La Dee Dah. Anyway, I unfortunately shattered my ankle in 2010. In 2013 I had my 3rd ankle surgery due to complications. I can no longer walk without a limp due to my ankle finally being fused together, nor can I run or jump ever again. I became emotionally stressed, lazy, slept a lot, didn't want to workout and a very different person. I was flabby with no motivation and didn't want to do anything about it. I hated life.
In March 2014 Tammy and I got married and I started getting myself back to normal a little, but never felt like I did before. I tried working out again and eating right but it still wasn't there for me. No energy, no motivation and no dedication. I was still a couch potato. In the early part of June 2014 I ended up having another surgery for a hole in my lower intestines from a dang fish bone. Just great, what are the chances!! So back in the slow lane for me again. I couldn't work, and was broke.
I posted my issue on FACEBOOK and luckily Jody Schoettl Wagner messaged me right away telling me she might be able to help with my discomforts and get me back on my feet. I was skeptical but she had my attention. She stopped over to the house and gave Tammy and I a four day sample to experience.
The next morning I woke up with my head hurting. I started my first day of Thrive anyway. I took it just like they said to take it and within an half an hour my head felt much better and I was full of energy.
Now after almost 4 months I have most of my energy and motivation back. My discomfort level is down to a minimum. I've been working out again and I'm nonstop with everything I do. I'm also making a little extra money too. I am completely in awe. My wife is proud of me and happy as well.
If it wasn't for me giving this simple product a chance, I feel that I would've been stuck in a bad rut with no good future in sight.
I'm happier than before, calmer than I've ever been, feeling younger, and feeling less stressed. I am so excited to see where this adventure is going to take me from here. Thank you Thrive!
 
Promo! Next person 2 sign up as promoter or customer an orders $150($200 upgrade for promoters)or more gets free month supply of your choice http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment