Saturday, October 18, 2014

Take the Experience TODAY !!!!!!!!

My name is Michelle Grout, and this is MY thrive experience…
I have been dealing with my weight and over the last year or so I became complacent in my diet and exercise routine. In my early 30’s I became mentally and emotionally stressed and felt very alone…I lost the motivation to continue on my weight loss journey and began to feel “comfortable” with where I was, meanwhile knowing in the back of my mind that I still had a ways to go to get where I wanted to be.
I was very... skeptical when I saw all these facebook posts popping up about a product called “Thrive”. I thought to myself, oh great, another product that someone wants me to buy into to move them up in their entrepneural journey. But the more and more posts I saw about how amazing this product was and how great people were feeling I became curious…but not curious enough to try it (yet).
Then I noticed a change in my family members that were taking Thrive. My mom told me about how my dad had hurt his knee and how Thrive helped with his discomfort. On top of that, my dad is the biggest skeptic I know, and all of a sudden he’s talking about how great the product is. My sister said that since taking Thrive naps seemed like a waste of time to her (despite being a stay at home mom with 4 young kids). And my mom, well she was walking all over town…which was quite a change, because she also had knee discomfort. She seemed happier and more energetic in general.
I tried to resist the bandwagon, I really did…but then I thought to myself – “what if?”…what if there’s something to this? What if there’s something out there that could transition my daily routine from living, to well, “thriving”? So, I gave in and decided to try it…my mom and grandma sent me samples and I couldn’t let them go to waste.
The first day I woke up and took the capsules before my feet hit the floor as they say. Then, 40 minutes later, I mixed the drink with my morning smoothie and after I showered I applied the DFT. Within hours I noticed more energy, little to no appetite or cravings and I was sleeping like a rock. Also the discomfort I used to have in my legs and ankles after a long workout had disappeared.
Since I began “Thriving” I have more energy and less appetite than I ever did before. I’m getting up at 4:30 a.m. every morning and hitting the gym without hesitation, I’m feeling happy and energetic, and I’m getting over the plateau I’ve been on lately.
On top of all that, I get to help people around me feel their best. Thrive has given me the boost I needed to get re-focused on myself, help with weight management, and be as healthy and happy as I can.  What is the Le-Vel THRIVE Experience ??????
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment