Thursday, October 23, 2014

My name is Jennifer Rivera and this is my four week Thrive experience!

Hello! My name is Jennifer Rivera and this is my four week Thrive experience!
I'm 30 years old with 2 beautiful children, ages 8 & 5. I am married to my best friend who works long hard hours to provide for our family. I also work a full time job and was struggling to come home and take care of my household/mommy duties. My house was a wreck & I was exhausted! I would clean on Saturdays if I felt like it...laundry was piled up and washed as needed (when there was nothing... else to wear)...and with my husband being gone most days & nights, I would take my kids out to eat because I was too tired to cook dinner or clean up afterwards!
I was coming home early from work just to "rest" before I picked my kids up. I had no patience and was often grouchy. I had gained some weight and so comfy clothes were my favorite...my husband would always ask are you really wearing that out? I could go on and on, but I wont...
I sampled THRIVE back in August and was not impressed the first 3 days...I felt NO different. It's a good thing I had the 7 day sample and went ahead and finished. Day 4, 5, 6, & 7 = WOW!! I signed up as promoter in late September and placed my first order. My result are amazing!
I have mental clarity, focus, motivation, and feel somewhat organized for the first time in forever. I am happy, I have energy! My house is clean, laundry done, and supper is cooked MOST nights. I am more patient with my kids and things are overall running a lot smoother at my house. I have also lost weight and inches and even though I still love my comfy clothes, it's almost time to go shopping for clothes that FIT : ) My husband is also thriving now & I see so many good things happening in him as well!
I really encourage everyone to experience thrive...I thought it wouldn't work for me...BUT IT DID!!!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment