Monday, October 20, 2014

My name is Brenda Murray WHY I THRIVE !!!!!!

My name is Brenda Murray and this is my Thrive Experience.
I think I'll jump right over my first 3-days, because I was one of those that literally felt nothing...I was doubtful, skeptical, felt less than healthy and couldn't understand why I didn't get a great "Ahh-Ha" experience. If it wasn't for my mom and her testimony of Thrive I would have continued.
Fast forward a few sluggish days and my mom lovingly encouraged me to just try it a little longer and see, (she was having... amazing results and I wanted to feel like she did) so I trusted her and got another sample and kept going. I think it was about day 5 when something hit me... I felt energy, happy, rested, motivated and good.
This couldn't be real - so being a skeptic, I researched, I couldn't explain why I felt so good instantly and it was too good to be true. I think I learned everything about every ingredient in 2 days. I knew every review and asked a gazillion questions. While each day I continued to only feel better. As soon as my samples were gone I signed up and ordered and I haven't looked back since.
It's now been 30 days and I'm feeling better than ever, I have amazing all day, no crash energy. I sleep all night long, I wake up happy and rested for a 6am workout (this in itself is a miracle- I've never ever been a morning person), I've completely quit my daily caffeine filled energy drink and diet pop. I don't crave sugar or fast food. I eat good and I'm more active which has helped me lose 7lbs. Most importantly, I am less agitated and more patient with my 4 "angelic" children. I think clearer and calmer which has made me a better mother (and wife). I cannot wait to see what else is in store.
It hasn't been a journey without skepticism, doubters and hiccups, but I know how I feel, I've seen how Thrive has changed the daily lives of people I know and love, and nothing can change that. For me it's never been about hitting my VIP Bonus or getting an iPad (although those have been fun perks and challenges) it's been about helping people who are just trying to survive the day to day, like me, and showing them they can Thrive.
So I encourage anyone who has tried a sample and felt nothing. Take a leap, try a month, you will see and feel changes. You deserve it.
mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment