Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My name is Shannon Zirpolo and this is my Thrive experience!

My name is Shannon Zirpolo and this is my Thrive experience!
I've been on Thrive 8 weeks now and I simply can't imagine going back to my old ways. I was with a different company before, unhappy and frustrated with that program. I got a message from my friend Debbie Kiblin about this new company she joined named Le-Vel. She didn't pressure me, just gave me the 24-hour line, said call and listen and let me know what you think.
She knew I was with this other direct marketing ...company and I appreciated her "no pressure" attitude. I read the reviews, I listed to the recording and decided I'd make the switch to Thrive. It was the best decision I ever made. 2 weeks later, I upgraded to a promoter and I'm blessed to be able to help others achieve their goals too.
I had headaches and they have decreased. I have boundless energy- not the coffee induced kind. I was definitely the run to the coffee pot at 5 am to start my day person. Usually had 2 or 3 more at work to simply get through the day. Now, If I want the taste of coffee (which I do like), I drink a cup of decaf !! I can truly focus at work - with all the distractions that go on! I can't wait to get to the gym everyday and I love that I'm building muscle!! The aches and discomfort my body felt are truly gone. I can do squats at the gym without aches in my knees. I don't crave many of the foods I have in the past!
I am so thankful to Le-Vel for having a business model that allows customer and promoters FREE accounts. There is no pressure to have to sell this product. The results of the users truly speaks for itself.
If you have considered trying this product, the time is NOW - don't wait ! You'll regret not doing it now.
splashwizard.com/magic/splash.php?id=16659

No comments:

Post a Comment