Sunday, October 12, 2014

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
My name is Courtney Haines and this my Thrive experience so far!
I am a 33 year old mother of 3 girls, ages 7,10 and 14. I also do daycare part time. Before Thrive, I had no energy. Like so many other families, we are constantly on the go. I was getting headaches and feeling run down. I would wake up, wonder how we were going to get everything done in that day and count down the hours until I could crawl back into bed.
I heard about Thrive from my friend, Tiffanie Wagne...r. As many, I was skeptical about this product. But the more I heard about how good Tiff and her husband were feeling, I decided to give it a try!
I started in June and haven't looked back. Unlike some others, I didn't notice a big change in the first couple days! But after the first couple weeks, I felt better than I had in a long time!! No more headaches, no more dragging! I started working out with a personal trainer and had the energy to get through it!
My husband, a huge skeptic, noticed how awesome I was feeling and has been Thriving since August! He has discomfort in his ankle from when he injured it. He wears his DFT on his ankle and it helps with the discomfort! Amazing! He also has increased energy. He comes home after a long, physical, demanding day at work and has the energy to keep going!
We are both so grateful that Dustin and Tiffanie introduced us to this. We didn't realize how good we could feel! Just 3 simple steps in the morning and that is it for the day!
Life is good! We are Thrivers for life!! Thanks Le-Vel for this life changing experience!
 http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment