Thursday, October 2, 2014

End 2014 looking & feeling better than ever

My name is Mary Norman and this is my Thrive experience!
My life may seem way different than a lot of you out there, but really it isn't. I work and play in a man's world and I am hard on my body. I hadn't realized the discomfort I was having until I started AND stopped Thrive.
Well you see this all came about because I have two dear (and extremely stubborn) friends that I consider sisters. Maria Rebelo Bollinger kept after Catherine Wrangham Rowe to try this company Le-Vel... and their Thrive product. Long story short Catherine got it because their husbands were talking and her husband agreed to try it.
Next thing we know they are all using it and LOVING IT. My darling Catherine gave my husband and I Thrive. He was having fewer aches and discomfort and I was too. I was sure it was any and everything except the Thrive. I wouldn't give in. Catherine finally said, "I want to give you 2 weeks of Thrive, but I want you to take it exactly as it says. AND if you don't feel different than I will never talk about it again"
You see like I said she is close to me as a sister is. She had already felt the benefits from Thrive and she wasn't going to have me not have them too.
I was a gymnast when I was young, than as a teen, started lifting weights, bodybuilding and doing ROTC (military training). I had two wonderful children before I was twenty. Now as a woman in her mid 40's I am bodyguard, armed security officer and firearms instructor. I ride motorcycles, horses and raised my boys being Mom and Dad. I have had three concussion that we know of, rolled a car 4 times and have a steel plate in my upper arm from a motorcycle accident. So as the saying goes " I work hard and play harder".
I was still so convinced I was feeling great, the stress of our wedding ceremony was over and everything was magical. THEN exactly THREE days after my two-week supply ran out I woke up with aches and discomforts. Plus being a single mom you learn to suck it up and move forward. RIGHT?!! I was so shocked over the whole thing.
Back to taking 20-30 minutes to get up and moving. Drinking a pot and half of coffee before "being user friendly," and feeling old and run down. My husband informed me and Catherine that we wouldn't go without Thrive again!! We will be living our lives with our fountain of youth called Thrive.
It helps us physically, mentally and emotionally. I wasn't looking for a "diet" I was looking for healthy and happy. But I have enclosed some pictures to show you my change from the middle of April 2014 to the end of September 2014. Down in inches and pounds but high in health and spirit.
So for those of you that say this wouldn't or can't help you. I hope my Thrive story will convince you to try one month, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Last but NOT least again thank goodness for stubborn sisters!!

My DRIVE is helping other's THRIVE in LIFE!!!! SO KEEP CALM & THRIVE ON !!! …                          http://healthandwellnespros.scottsmarketplace.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment