Thursday, October 9, 2014

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
My name is Trista McGlynn and this is my Thrive experience.
Or what my office calls it “THE Trista experience!”
My Mom and Steve started the Thrive experience about 2 months ago and have never looked back. When they started I remember my Mom calling me and telling me “You have to try this! Steve loves it! You have to trust me on this one!” My response… “Mom what are you taking?! and no... I'm not interested.” within a week I had a 5-day trial from my mom.
My Why: Two weeks later they came to visit me…and as I type this, could start to cry with happiness. We all want happiness and to see happiness in others around us. This is the HAPPIEST I have EVER seen them! They feel great, they look great, they've lost weight, they’re energetic and truly happy. They want nothing more than to share their experience with everyone they know… even with strangers! They want everyone to feel what they feel. That’s just how my family is.
My personal experience: I’m 27, have a 40 + hour desk job, and am a fitness instructor in the mornings and evenings, sometimes teaching twice a day. I am known as always being on the go and have been asked by family and friends “How do you do it?! I could never have that much energy.” Pre-thrive, I would wake up and tell myself, “Today is going to be a great day. Today I will CHOOSE to be happy” (and grab my daily cup of strong coffee). When I wasn’t my normal laughing self, my fiancé would joke and ask “What’s wrong? Have you had your coffee yet today?” Some would think there is nothing wrong with this life motto. What they didn’t know was I had been dealing neck, shoulder and back discomfort. I also have not been sleeping well at night.
Once I started my Thrive journey, I could see a change in myself almost immediately. The changes weren’t limited to just physical changes, but mental as well. I no longer JUMPED & LEAPED out of bed in a fury of stress. I am no longer stressed to complete my next task and run to my coffee, to work, to teach, to do laundry, to go to the grocery store, to talk to friends, to sleep and then repeat it all the next day. While teaching, I have found myself energized and strong throughout my entire session.
I am even able to stay awake later in the evenings, without force, and am able to focus better to complete daily tasks and chores. My headaches are nearly gone and I don’t find myself crashing and needing sugar, chocolate etc just to make it through the day. With Thrive, I wake up full of energy and ready to tackle my day. I diligently complete the 3 step process and I can honestly say, without any doubt, that I wouldn’t change a thing.
You can’t spell challenge without change, and my challenge to you, if you are seeking to get more out of life than simply going through the motions, start your own Thrive experience and change your life.
I don’t know how I can thank my mom enough for challenging me to change my attitude toward life and opening my eyes to the way life is supposed to be lived.
I can truly say I am a new person, and wouldn’t change a thing. I am not looking back! ‪#‎ThriveON‬

No comments:

Post a Comment