Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rita Riley used the PATCH

Hi! My name is Rita Riley and this is my Thrive Experience!
I am a full-time sales coordinator, wife and fur-mom to two adorable pups! I use to be very active at the gym, but had fallen off the workout bandwagon for some time. My energy was low from sitting at a desk all day and I didn't have the motivation to hit the gym after work. I had put on a few pounds the last couple years and was due for a change.
I started seeing posts about Thrive through my friend Deanna Brown bu...t I brushed it off thinking it was just a new fad. After about a week of seeing her post about energy and the difference it was making for her it started to peak my interest. She signed me up on the website and told me to like the FB page. I read a ton of testimonials, went to the Le-Vel website to check it all out and when I saw that it was all natural, Non-GMO and gluten free I was really interested. I told her I wanted to chat and we spent over an hour on the phone. Once we got off the phone, I ordered the couple’s pack as my husband wanted to experience it with me (He had some things he wanted to work on as well-especially his energy but that is his Thrive experience).
Day 1- I felt a boost of energy about ½ hour after I started the regimen. I noticed that I wasn't snacking like usual! It definitely curbed my appetite.
Fast Forward-Day 5- I haven’t had coffee since I started, I was more alert waking up! My energy level was constant and I was sleeping through the night! I also noticed the back discomfort I had was gone!! I felt great! Also side note my Hubby was actually staying awake through our shows, getting up early to do LAUNDRY (true story), and joining me for longer walks with the pups <-Huge for us!!!!
Day 30- I wake up with energy to start my day and have no ups and downs throughout the day, I have more focus throughout the day, I have lost 8 lbs., I am sleeping better, and I feel all around amazing!! I also noticed my hair looks healthier and my nails are growing!! I am getting back to myself again. I am a Thriver for life!
I am now a promoter for this awesome company! I love the company, products and the stories of how my friends and families lives are changing due to Thrive! I am building my future, becoming a healthier me and helping people change their lives for the better!!
I encourage everyone to experience THRIVE, you deserve it!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment