Friday, October 10, 2014

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

Hi! My name is Kat and this is my 8 week Thrive experience!
Ok! So pictures are worth a thousand words! I am a mother of 4 beautiful girls. I have been a wife for the last 12 years. My husband has not seen me since July 4th weekend. Nor since I started my Thrive experience on August 8, 2014.
That day changed my life forever.
...
Day one. I was at the lowest point. I had no self-esteem left. I had several health challenges along with aches and discomforts. My knee's and hips ache along with my feet. I also had headaches. I had the blues and I was just trying to make it through the day. I would consume an enormous amount of caffeine. I had a lack of overall wellness. I disliked my job, my life, and most of all the person I had become. I was at rock bottom, I had nowhere else to go but up.
Today October 8, 2014, is the end of my 8 week THRIVE challenge. I have dropped 15 pounds. My health challenges have improved. I am no longer having discomforts. I am walking/jogging again. I am looking forward to running again.
Nothing hurts anymore and best of all I HAVE NOT HAD A HEADACHE!!!! My health is better, I love my job (same job for the last 10 years), I love my life, and best part of all I LOVE ME AGAIN. I no longer need the coffee nor sodas to make it through my days. I am happy, healthy and energetic I out do my children now. My children love me on this product and have vowed to never let me stop! LOL
I thank Karyn Russell Jones for sitting down with me and explaining everything to me. She took time out of her day to help me. She had no idea how low I truly was. I will Thank you until my last breathe for making the time for me to explain everything to me. Thank you Joni Shuman for answering my questions and helping me keep up the faith!!! Love you both. If anyone would like to know more please message me.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment