Friday, October 10, 2014

Hi my name is Ashli Stewart and this is my amazing thrive experience.

Hi my name is Ashli Stewart and this is my amazing thrive experience.
I'm a mommy to 2 phenomenal kids, Kayli 4 and Kason 1.5. I work about 50-60 hours a week and of course being a mom is a full time job in it self.
I was introduced to Thrive by my mom 1.5 months ago and told her I didn't know if I wanted to try it. I had done Advocare and saw results but wasn't getting the energy I wanted and it was too expensive for only getting 2-3 weeks worth of product.
...
After 2 weeks of my mom telling me how amazing she felt and that she never hops on board with anything like this, I had to see for myself. She bought me a month supply because she knew I would love it. Well moms know best and she was correct! I fell in love with Thrive on day 3.
I wanted to share with everyone I knew so they could feel just as good as I do. I have energy! Energy for my 2 full time jobs and no crash was unbelievable to me! My kids love that I color, play games, and read with them when I get home at night...very important that my kids have good memories growing up.
In 1 month on Thrive product I have also lost 10lbs and can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans again now that makes a momma happy!
I could go on but there isn't enough room in this post
Thriver for life!!!!!!!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment