Friday, October 24, 2014

My name is Lindsey Turner .

My name is Lindsey Turner and this is my update Thrive experience!
This company has blessed me and my family tremendously. This is not just about money for me this is so much more. I said my first public prayer on a Le-Vel Team Call, yes me....the same girl who initially told Keli Jo Bandy NO! when she asked me to speak on a call.
I have gained more than increased energy and happiness, I have gained CONFIDENCE. I have learned something about myself that I didn't even kno...w was there. My leaders are God-fearing Women who have inspired me to grow, but not with just this company but with our Savior. Blessed does not even begin to describe me.
Thank you so much to my Team who I attribute all of my success to!
mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment