Monday, October 13, 2014

Le-Vel THRIVE HELPING other's THRIVE in LIFE !!!!

Hi, my name is Teak Hoiness and this is my updated THRIVE experience.
So, I have been Thriving for Sixteen weeks, and I don’t know what I did to deserve everything that has happened to me, but I am eternally grateful. Le-Vel and THRIVE have transformed me emotionally, physically and financially. To say that I am thrilled with my life and where it going is an understatement.
I started this experience not really knowing how far down in the dumps I was. Yes, I had headaches, couldn’t sleep, overweight, and I was living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted more, but I had succumbed to thinking that life was as it should be and nothing was going to change.
I had settled. I thought I was doing just fine. I believed in the mantra… “When you can’t have what you want, it’s time to start wanting what you have.” Before THRIVE, I really did love that saying. Now… not at all! NOW, I live by the idea that the best way to predict your future is to create it. And, my future looks sweet!
I am an Interior Designer, so I am constantly trying to figure out how to make spaces feel and look better through the principals of form, function, personality and balance. I tend to concentrate on Unity - the feeling of harmony between all the principals of design which creates a sense of completeness. One day recently, it dawned on me… THRIVE is doing to my body what I do to a design space. THRIVE has become my body’s interior designer.
Since I have been THRIVING… I feel and look better. My fun personality is back. I have a sense of equilibrium and balance and I feel complete for the first time in a long time. I truly believe that because I am finally feeding my body the nutrition and supplements that it needs and deserves, my body is functioning as it should. I sleep soundly. I no longer have headaches. I have lost 30 pounds. Thrive is actually decorating my body from the inside out. My body feels new. And let’s face it… we all know how we take better care of things that are new and fresh, right? THRIVE just makes you take care of yourself.
If you would have told me four short months ago that I would be writing all of these things, I would have laughed. Now, I’m laughing - but for a very different reason. I am just happy. Thrive really is hard to describe. One MUST experience it to understand. Me, (once a skeptic) thinking that I would only give THRIVE eight weeks to work and then be done with it - is now a THRIVER FOR LIFE!
Feeling great is one thing, but helping others to feel as good as I do is another. Sharing this experience with others has been a gift. I love being a Brand Promoter of THRIVE with my partner and soon to be husband Mark. And here in Montana, I believe that I belong to one of the best teams of people ever. I am so proud of all of us! We all truly care about each other and the many lives we are changing with not only this incredible product but with this fun and free to promote business.
I feel younger. I feel lighter. I feel happier. I feel blessed. I feel like my dreams are coming true. I’m no longer living paycheck to paycheck, I’m having a blast and I’ve bought a brand new beautiful white Mercedes! Seriously, how does that happen?
It all happens when you THRIVE… that’s how!
Remember… just like an expensive work of art is an investment… so is your health!! Invest in yourself. THRIVE!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment