Thursday, October 16, 2014

My name is Jenny Pattison and this is my Thrive experience.

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
Hello! My name is Jenny Pattison and this is my Thrive experience.
I heard about Thrive from my long time friend Lindsay Schulz. We both have busy lives and she was talking about how this product was giving her so much energy and making her feel great, well I had to try it! I will say I am always looking for something to make me feel better and keep going with my busy life as a full time wife, mother, and new business owner. I had previously tried many things and they either ...1) did NOTHING for me or 2) made me feel shaky and out of my mind, which I could not stand. so, she sent me a 3 day sample and I tried it.
Day 1) I woke up and took the capsules and started getting ready for the day. I put on the DFT made my shake, and I was off for the day. Mid day I was awake and did not have a headache or muscle aches. After work I picked up the kids and went home, to realize I did NOT even have ONE of my up to FIVE coffees that day and I was feeling great!
Day two and three went the same and my trainer (whom I work out with three times a week) noticed I had more energy and was making it through my workouts easier.
Day 4) I ran out of my sample and had not placed my order yet! I did not want to get out of bed, my workout was harder for me to get through, and by the end of the day I was ready to crash! I had a headache and body aches. I could not believe the difference I felt not taking this vitamin bang! I immediately contacted Lindsay and placed my order, but it was not soon enough and I could not wait for my product to arrive!
Day 8) my product finally arrived and I was back on the program! I was so excited to start this experience and see the changes I could make.
Day 15) I had 3 different people ask me what I was doing differently because they noticed a change in my appearance and energy level. I had lost 6 lbs and was ready to continue this journey!
NOW..... I am 21 lbs lighter, have energy to keep up with my active life and can give my family the energy the deserve now without crashing at the end of the day, AND my trainer has kicked up my workouts so I am able to train harder and not worry about not being able to keep up with the rest of my life! I am going strong and not looking back!
Thank you Le-vel and Lindsay Schulz for making this possible!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
My name is Jenny Pattison and this is my Thrive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment