Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hey everyone! My name is Jme Padilla, and this is my Thrive experience update.
First let me explain a lil about myself. I was not the most healthiest person or even tried living a healthy lifestyle. Also as an oilfield electrician, I didn't have time nor the energy to live a healthy life. My life consisted of work, home, anger, and sleep. My marriage was falling apart and my kids weren't very proud of me for the most part. I would promise my family "fun days" then get home ti...red, and always have an excuse. " Maybe next week" became broken promises.
My sister in law Malena Pena then introduced me to Thrive by Le-Vel. I must say I was a little hesitant to try this "life changer." She left me a sample and I must say I felt amazing within the first few hours. I got home from work that day and ran through a "honey-do" list without any attitude. My wife was extremely happy. I then started noticing all my aches and discomforts in my back were very much relieved. I put in my first order without hesitation and ran with it.
I now am a promoter. I knocked out my VIP800, 4k, and every goal I set forward. With an amazing up-line in Malena, Lesley, and Amy Long, I was not only feeling great and changed my life, I am able to change do many others. I now live for the "thank yous" and "I feel amazing" texts and messages. Not to mention my financial burdens have disappeared.
I'm very close to achieving my auto bonus and rank that I'm sure as your reading this, I've already hit my 12k. I'm no longer a "maybe I can" person. I am a "no holding me back" person these days.
Thanks to Le-Vel and the support of an amazing team and family I gained my marriage and children back. I know this is just the beginning and have so much more to look forward too. I'll see everyone in Las Vegas.
See More    mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com.


Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment