Thursday, October 16, 2014

My name is Paula Goncalves Pinto, and this is my Thrive experience.

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/    Hi my name is Paula Goncalves Pinto, and this is my Thrive experience.
I am a wife and mother to four very young kids. My experience with Thrive started when I saw a friend posting about Thrive and how good she was feeling. I called her on the phone and later met up with her so she could give me some samples. She let me try her active powder drink and after drinking it I was feeling like a brand new person, I was completely surprised.
I got my 3 day sample! Let me tell you I... used to drink 7 cups of coffee a day and I was still tired. I have been dealing with digestive challenges, low weight, and just not feeling healthy.
Day 1. I took the capsule and just took half of the shake, by noon I already felt more energy, and only had I cup of coffee.
Day 2. I slept all the way through the night (like a baby) soundly and woke up so refreshed and ready to start the day. I took the capsules, and the shake. My day was getting better and better.
Day 3. Wow! Do I need to say more! I felt like a million bucks, my kids notice the difference and I was not tired mom or cranky! I was back to being the real me! I called my friend signed up as a promoter and asked myself where was this stuff before!
I made Thrive a mission to help people feel the same way I feel, changing one person at a time!
I am thankful for my friend and for God that He connected us!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment