Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"Helping Others Live A LIFE They Deserve"

My Name Is Lorraine Waterman and This Is My Thrive Experience!
I heard about Thrive through my friend Mindi Smith Watson. Our kids go to elementary together and we hang out from time to time. Her and I were both on products from a different company and she had decided to change. A few weeks had passed and I was still with the other company and she mentioned Thrive to me and said she got better results.
So naturally because she was my friend, I trusted her and decided to try as well. I met up with another mutual friend Sofia Stovall and received a few days of samples. I was so excited to try Thrive because there were things I was not getting from all of the other countless things I tried and needed a change as well. Sofia explained to me how to take my Thrive the next morning as soon as I woke up. So I did exactly what she told me to do.
Day 1. I took the 2 capsules, waited impatiently to make my lifestyle mix shake (smoothie) 20-30 minutes later and then put the DFT on. It wasn't instant but, I felt a more calmer energy later that day and went on with my normal routine. WOW! I went to bed which seemed easier than normal because I'm usually restless and awake for 2 hours or so before falling asleep.
Hmmmm! Did I really sleep all night long? The baby didn't cry, so maybe that's why I got to sleep. I woke up refreshed, unusual to say the least. I was not groggy and remembered I had Thrive to take YAY!
Day 2. So much more energy and clarity. Slept REALLY good...Fast Forward
I signed up as a promoter right away and I have been Thriving for about 8 weeks now! I even got to go to the Launch Party in Dallas, which was very cool! So Thrive has made my life so much better and I'm way happier. I have little to no discomforts from the health challenges I had been dealing with. I'm 42 with now 3 children ranging from 20, 6 and 21 months old!
I sleep so much better and wake up easier and more refreshed. I have better mental clarity, make better decisions. I have lost an additional 5 pounds even though I didn't need to but that's an extra bonus. I have much more energy to keep up with my kids and focus on family and things that bring value and joy to my life. I don't get as upset over little things as much because I can't control everything.
I have a messy house sometimes but everyone IS WAY HAPPIER I can remember things better. I stay awake for long trips and my hair, skin and nails are so much healthier. There is so much more that Thrive has done for me personally, emotionally and mentally that I'm excited about, that it makes me a Thriver for life! As a full time Promoter I'm fully passionate about helping others feel like I do and welcome anyone to contact me, even just to talk! Please Do Not prejudge because this is for Real. The simplicity itself is well worth living better because I have better things to do with my time! The products speak for themselves...
I'm a full time stay at home mom (I used to paint houses for a living). My husband works in and out of town and is a huge supporter of anything I do, as long as it makes me happy! Thrive has made me so happy, that he is a Thriver too!!! My kids are my world and they are tiny terrors, but I am able to be all things I should be and that's a loving mother, friend and THE ENFORCER lol. The bills still come and there's a ton of stuff I'd love to do, go, buy and fix.
Life is tough and by no means is it perfect, but it is more manageable!!!! I love Thrive, I love promoting and sharing all of the amazing benefits it has helped me with!
Thank you,
Lorraine "Rainy" Waterman

No comments:

Post a Comment