Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I’m a 12 year Army and Afghanistan veteran yes I THRIVE !!!!!!

http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
 Hello Le-Vel world!!!! My name is Kendale and this is my Thrive experience.
I started this wonderful journey on September the 15th and boy was I one of the skeptics!!! I thought "oh here comes another one of these health and wellness fads", but my great friend and sponsor Diane Phomm wouldn’t stop posting about it so I had to ask "what is this Le-vel and Thrive???" She tells me I just have to try for a month and I was a little nervous because I didn’t really have the money t...o throw away but I said what do I have to lose. So I take the jump and buy the 200 dollar upgraded pack and started.
A little about me, I’m a 12 year Army and Afghanistan veteran that has been dealing with some health challenges since returning. It is amazing how much better I've been feeling since starting Thrive! I also had a ankle injury while in the military that has caused me some aches and discomfort and since Thrive that discomfort is very minimal.
Now let me tell you about my weight loss… When I started Thrive I was a very plump 220 and I’m now a very nice and sexy 205 and still going!!! My energy during the day and in the gym during my workouts is amazing!!! I push myself harder then ever before….
Now for anyone that is thinking about being a promoter let me just say I have tried a few different opportunities in my 37 years in life and Le-vel has by far the best comp plan and when you think about no internet/website fees or any other hidden fees this opportunity is like no other. You will actually sleep good at night knowing you are helping people change their lives.
You owe it to yourself to try this product and if you are looking for something that can change your finical status then you are in the right place. You always hear about “ground floor” well guess what we are all on the bottom floor and all we can do is go up from here.
Thank you Le-Vel, Ms. Diane (my sponsor) & Mr. Rodney Foster!!
http://mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment