Friday, January 2, 2015

My name is Starla .
I am beyond excited to get this year started! Incredible things happened to my family and I during 2014 because of Le-Vel and the Thrive Experience and that was only the beginning! ‪#‎Believe2015‬
I began my Thrive Experience on Jan. 2nd of last year. I was excited because there’s always the hope of being in better shape starting a new year and if something can help with that, it’s a plus. I really wasn’t thinking ...anything amazing would happen and didn’t know what Thrive would do for me, I just trusted a friend based on her experience and started along side my daughter.
AMAZING DID happen! I am a tiny person, I did not need to lose weight, I didn’t work out consistently but I did work out, I was in pretty good shape and had no health challenges other than discomfort in my knee. Point being, it doesn’t matter how good you think you feel, YOU CAN ALWAYS FEEL BETTER! I’m living proof!
Day 1 – my energy was amazing, I was super happy with an extra pep in my step
Day 2 – I woke up before my 5:30 alarm and I was excited to get out of bed! I felt amazing! Did not need or want coffee all day, especially in the afternoon like I normally did just to get through the day at my desk job. Stayed up later than normal that night and didn’t crash on the couch which was the norm.
Each day got better and better for weeks! I began a boot camp after work and blew through the workouts like the energizer bunny! My knee was great, I didn’t have to skip any exercises and I have had no inflammation since the first day I started Thrive. Headaches that I had are also gone! What a blessing! I specifically remember saying “man, there’s no way I can feel any better than I do today.” Then a week later, I felt even better! It was CRAZY! My husband loved it too! I knew we wanted to continue taking this and needed to get it free so we began telling everyone we know! This began the new life that Le-Vel and 2014 has given to us.
I was able to leave corporate America after 6 months because of the blessings of sharing the Thrive Experience and helping people live the life they deserve. People do not need to merely get through their days……..they NEED to Thrive and it’s my goal, my DUTY to share this with them.
I just celebrated my one year Thriversary last week and my team closed out our biggest month ever in December! This is not because of me, it’s because of this amazing, simple 3 step system that literally changes people’s lives and makes everyone who tries it want to share it too. It’s all about setting goals, helping others set goals and then working together to reach them.
Everyone deserves to Thrive and everyone deserves to Thrive for free. In addition to that, God is Good and his plan for us all is a wonderful, happy fulfilled life, not a life of mediocrity.
This is it, this is your time to Thrive!!!
mikebrookss.Industryshift.com







 
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment