Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My name is Nevada Cole, I am 26 years old from Oklahoma and this is my Thrive Experience!
I never knew how a product could help a person feel so great and have a better outlook in life!
This last December I was working in Las Vegas at the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo in the Thomas and Mack Center when I discovered Thrive. Setting up the Video Screens to get ready for the rodeo my co-worker Jen Ruzsa noticed my discomfort while walking, and by how much I was complaining abou...t it. She told me that I should try Thrive and trusting her I put on the DFT Foam while we were working. It didn’t take long for me to notice my foot started seeing some relief. That was enough to get my attention!
After talking with Jen she explained to me that the whole Thrive Experience is something she knew I would get a lot of help from. She set me up with some samples and I continued to take the product through the NFR and noticed how much energy I had even with working long 16 hour days. I'll be the first one to tell everyone I am not a morning person. But with THRIVE I was waking up doing my morning routine with the product just feeling better then ever and ready to start my day.
When I went home from Vegas I didn’t have anymore Thrive and that is when I started to notice how much the product was really helping me. As I was just living my everyday lifestyle I noticed I was slowing down. I went back to Jen and talked to her and she got me started again. I agreed with her that others need to start Thriving and feeling this great and that’s when I became a promoter.
After 5 days of promoting I did hit my 4K VIP Ranking and it has been pretty awesome helping others start Thriving and feeling great too. Other things I have also noticed now Thriving are that with the curbed cravings I am cutting a lot of junk out of my diet and seeing a lot of great results also in weight loss.
Not knowing what the future has in store for me but trusting Jen and taking THRIVE I have never felt better!   
Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in life !!!!!!! Join now 100% FREE  
 mikebrookss.le-vel.com


 


Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment