Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hi this is MIKE BROOKS

I was dealing with a lack of energy, aches and discomforts, and just having a lack of overall wellness was the way it was going to be and I’m only 42.
That’s until I started my 8-week Thrive experience .The first day I felt somewhat different, like the cloudiness in my... head was gone. Very strange feeling, but a good one.
Over the next few days I started to have more energy and my mood improved. I was able to enjoy my life and not think about how I was going to make it through the day. Now, seven weeks later I feel awesome !!!   I want everyone who is, dragging themselves out of bed every day, drinking coffee, energy drinks, energy shots and just feeling a lack of overall wellness . There is a better way !!!!  You won’t be sorry!!!!! Thank you Thrive for letting me live life again. 
Hope to see everyone Thrive in 2015.   mikebrookss.Industryshift.com

No comments:

Post a Comment