Monday, January 5, 2015

My name is Erin Vogt :
Throughout my life I have taken a serious interest in leading a natural lifestyle. I dislike anything unnatural, am not a fan of pop, certainly not diet, and have a real dislike for fake sugars especially aspartame. I’m THAT girl who is always looking at ways to cook and bake healthier.
In terms of lifestyle, I’d say I lead a pretty active one with a hard time sitting still. I’m inconsistent and multi-tasking leads to well…inefficiency! Now that I’m back working in an office part-time I felt that sedentary lifestyle creep back where I wasn’t revved up to be active at night as the energetic Mom I wanted to be, even eating half decent and taking other supplements.
When I first considered trying Thrive I was skeptical and thought it had to be placebo effect. Three steps – and you're done within the first half hour of your morning? How can one capsule contain so much nutrition we are all lacking? How can one ‘premium lifestyle shake’ and this ‘DFT foam’ actually work throughout the day and night? How can this be so effective for people of all ages - men and women?
My 3-day trial wasn’t what I imagined. I detoxed and felt sluggish; this is nothing new as I'm well aware how my body reacts up front to natural products or regimens. Regardless of the sluggishness I was cheery, which I thought was weird. I also couldn’t deny the Facebook page growing by literally the second with testimonies from anyone 18 to 86 years old – when I started there were 139,000 likes. Significant! So I gave it a go for a month, ordered my upgrade pack and am grateful I made the choice.
The results for me have been real. Christmas was full of tempting treats at every turn. While Thriving I realized how little I chowed down on the sweets, I had happy energy throughout fighting a cold that I had. When I did finally fall asleep I slept hard and I could tell my body was repairing and cleansing all the way through.
The big kicker was my husband and I noticing I was opening windows because I was actually hot! Usually I’m the cold complainer with scarves, vests and sweaters, my hands are freezing and we fight over the furnace temperature daily. My skin was becoming smoother on my face, hands and feet and my hair shinier. I have proper circulation going on (WHAT?!) I’ve waited forever to feel hot in the winter up here in Canada!
For 2 days I ran out of product and those two days were lethargic; I felt groggy, heavier, ate more than usual, lack of sound sleep, and was grouchy. When I took it again the next morning I had immediate pep in my step because I was wide awake and remained that way all day. I’m trying to find the placebo effect here and I just can’t do so! This is why I decided to join the club and submit a testimony. This system WORKS! Sitting here Thriving I just want to get up and go; like other peeps across North America – clean my house (what a bonus side effect!) I can’t deny how fast, effective and awesome I feel when I take Thrive!
1-2-3, anyone can do this and everyone deserves to feel THIS great!! It’s truly hard to explain, this just has to be experienced. If you have a Thriver in your area, give them a shout and say LET ME TRY THIS!
Please don’t take my word for it; check out the now 158,332 likes and relatable testimonies filling up your newsfeed. Thanks for your time and Happy New Year to everyone near and far!
mikebrookss.Industryshift.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment