Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hi, my name is Connie Bonds and this is my  Experience.
In September 2014, one of my friends posted that she was mailing samples of a product called THRIVE and if anyone wanted to try it, then let her know. I had been watching her posts for a little while but I, like so many others, thought oh another "fad". However, I decided to take her up on her offer.
I was one of the fortunate ones that felt the change the 1st day! My husband and I both sampled and by the end of... the samples we both knew we liked the product and wanted to be a part of the THRIVE experience. I immediately signed as a promoter and waited anxiously for the package to arrive.
At the time, I was plateaued on a weight loss journey and trying to lose that last bit of weight to reach my goal. That was the main reason I decided to try the product. I wanted appetite control and energy!
Wow did THRIVE ever show me what my body truly needed! I had lost my oldest daughter a few months prior and was going through a very difficult time in my life. I was simply putting one foot in front of the other and trudging through each day. My emotions were ALL over the place!
THRIVE gave my body what it needed to gain control of not only appetite and energy, but it also helped me to get through one of the most difficult times in my life. Thrive helped me carry on!
Not only did I become a THRIVE promoter, reach all my THRIVE bonuses, but THRIVE literally is a lifesaver!   Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in LIFE !!!!!!
Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment