Thursday, January 8, 2015

I am Steffanie Smith and this is my experience.
I am 43, an RN and I started taking the THRIVE products (2 capsules, shake and DFT Foam) on Dec. 2nd. I am doing the 8- week challenge!
Before I started Thrive I was drinking at least 8 diet cokes a day. I was tired and didn't' have much motivation to get up and do anything. I would be tired by the late afternoon. I would have to rest then go to sleep by 8 pm because I was exhausted. Also I had aches and discomfort in m...y joints, hands and feet.
Once I was on the products for 4 days I noticed an increase in energy level. By the end of the first week I wasn't having aches in my joints anymore! I also don't get tired until late at night, energy into late evening and I sleep so deep and feel very rested when I wake up. It is much easier to wake up in the morning too since I am getting such good sleep!
I no longer am drinking more than 1 diet coke a day! My husband Paul started it too in the middle of December. He took it for a couple weeks and lost weight and has had lots more energy, especially at night at work- he takes it at 6 pm right before his 12 hour night shift.
We both really love Thrive and how great we are feeling! I am so excited to share with others and help them feel better too!
Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in LIFE !!!!!!
Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment