Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My name is Mary Hense and this is my  experience.
A few weeks ago, I was offered to try a new product and my life hasn't been the same since. I met my new friend Brenda via a business card in a small beauty and gift shop downtown. I contacted her shortly thereafter and she mentioned Le-Vel and their products to me - and, of course, I was initially very skeptical. How could something be so easy and have such great results in just 3 days?
My biggest challenges have been my weight and my energy levels. I had my two children over twenty years ago and have started taking care of my mother and all her medical needs over the last few years. I was using a combination of food and caffeine in order to tackle all the challenges each new day would bring - to the point that that was all I was doing, and I still would come home and just want to curl up in bed and sleep. Even with that, I was lacking sound sleep. I would wake up the next morning and just not want to get up.
After our first meeting, Brenda sent me home with a 3 day sample. My initial goals with Le-Vel were to curb my appetite, help me sleep soundly, have more energy throughout the day, give me a clearer mental state of mind and relief from headaches.
Here's how my three days went:
Day 1 - I woke up and took my capsules, showered and then drank the smooth vanilla shake - which actually tasted great. I then slapped on the DFT foam and went out the door to tackle the day. As the day went along, I noticed that I was awake and more alert than I had been in a long time. I wasn't dragging by mid-afternoon or experiencing a need for caffeine. Once home, I was busy cleaning the house and dealing with paperwork piles that I had let sit all week long.
Day 2 - Amazingly, I woke up early and wanted to get out of bed right away. I noticed more energy, a happier outlook on life and energy to tackle areas in my house that had been neglected for months. Today was the day I realized I didn't know what to do with my new found time. My snacking throughout the day habit was also gone! I wasn't craving sweet or salty snacks in between meals.
Day 3 - My family was noticing a major change in my attitude and energy level. I wasn't the 'bump on a log' anymore! I was happier than I had been in a while and even the small things weren't bothering me a bit.
My husband, Kevin, noticed an immediate change in me and started asking questions. I'm thriving and it's been amazing to my way of life. I am so grateful not to be relying on caffeine in order to do everything in life. I haven't slept this soundly in a long time. No more headaches either! And more importantly, I'm already starting to go down in weight!
Kevin and I attended a Thrive after 5 meeting and he was blown away by all the energy in the room. All skepticism went out the window after he experienced his own 3 day transformation. He signed as a Promoter on Day 4!
Together we are Thriving and looking forward to sharing Le-Vel with others.
Bring on 2015!  Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in life !!!!!!! Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com

 
Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in life !!!!!!! Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment