Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi my name is Allisha Carter and this is my experience!
I started Thrive Jan. 2, 2015.
Day one
I felt so much energy I went out and was shoveling snow for an hour and a half. I would normally feel sore and tired after shoveling and I felt great. Not a bone in me was sore and I didn't feel tired at all. I felt like I could've shoveled for another hour and a half. Before Thrive I'm usually super tired before going to bed and don't have no energy to do anything. Well sin...ce I started Thrive, my husband got a back, leg and arm massage which never happens because I fall asleep instantly. And I didn't feel overtired.
Day 2
Woke up at 8:30am normally feel tired and groggy but I feel awake and had a full night of sound sleep with no interruptions.
Crushed T-25 alpha cardio. No modifications. And pushed myself!
Day 3
Lost some weight!
Cravings are no longer here anymore. In December all I could think about was chocolate and greasy foods. I'd wake up in the morning and first thought was to have a couple chocolates. Now only on day 3 I don't even think about that. Went out for supper the other night and normally would eat something unhealthy because your going out right so might as well.
Being on Thrive has made me want to make better eating choices. Before I could make them if I wanted to even if I didn't want to, but now I'm making them just because it's like a automatic thought. I just crave healthy!!!
This has been a great experience so far and I am so excited to see what more Thrive has to offer me. And I'm also so blessed to have one of my besties Shelby Hager be a part of this experience with me. And we are so grateful to my great friend Andrea Lehoux for introducing this to us.
Thrive on everyone Thrive on!!!
See      http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment