Friday, January 23, 2015

My name is Amanda Wince and this is my Thrive Experience.
I seen Thrive pop up on my news feed a couple of months ago tried to learn more about it and went to the website and couldn't figure out how to order. I decided I could just go back to one of the other companies I have used. One of the companies I had used worked but felt like all I was doing was popping supplement pills. The other one the shakes were good but kind of gritty and didn't give me the caffeine I wanted!
...I seen Thrive come across my news feed again via Monica and she had her website and I was able to create a FREE account and I went all in ordered the $100 pack without a sample trail because what did I have to lose! I was tired of feeling scattered brain, not having enough energy, worrying about everyone else's problems except our own! My body did not like having a 9.2lb baby. I wanted my husband to have his wife back and our baby boy to have a fun mom!
My order came in 2 days! I started on January 1st 2015! I didn't keep a log because our lives have been so crazy! But, I don't need my coffee anymore to function! As soon as my head hits the pillow I am out and I wake up refreshed! No afternoon crash! I haven't lost much weight but I have lost inches and my pants are loose! I can't believe two little capsules and a shake 20 mins later can give me all these things!
Thrive came into my life at the right time as I have taken on more responsibilities at work and it's helping me focus and accomplish more then I ever would've been able too! I am excited to get my promoter pack tomorrow as my husband is willing to try it because he has noticed a difference in me! I am going to get to try the DFT and see how I get to take my Thrive to a new level!
http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop




MagicMike Brooks's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment