Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello, my name is Tamara Adams and this is my Thrive experience.
Before Thrive I was a very exhausted mama. I work a full time graveyard shift job and take care of my 3 boys (7, 6 & 2) during the day. I generally get between 2 and 3 hours of sleep during the day on weekdays. I had zero energy for my kids or my fiancé. I laid on the couch all day, dosing in and out of sleep. I was short tempered, grouchy and just not being the best mom and fiancee I could be. My boys deserv...ed better! I was dealing with aches and discomforts from my job. I craved sugary junk food all the time.
When my girlfriend Simrin H. approached me about Thrive, I was very skeptical. I had been involved with another company and didn't want to invest in something else. After a few conversations, I agreed on samples. I received them in the mail a few days later and another bag of goodies from LaDonna, our upline. I'm not going to lie, they sat on my counter for a month! Beginning of September, we planned a family day trip to the coast. I decided why not. If it's going to work today would be a great day to test it. I'd work til 6am that morning and we began our family adventure at 10am.
Day 1- Slept 2 hours, got up took my capsules, drank my shake 20 minutes and put my DFT. Within a hour, I was feeling something. But again, I thought it was all in my head. Traveled to the coast. I didn't sleep in the car!? What? Okay, again its all in my head. Spent a fun day with the kids at the aquarium and beach. Traveled back home that night and still I didn't nap in the car! Slept like a baby that night.
Day 2 & 3- I was more energized, my cravings had decreased as well as my appetite.
Day 4- this was the another test. My Mondays at work, I wake up took my 3 steps in the morning and went to my shift that night at 930pm. I was full of energy, I didn't need to nap on every break, my discomforts were gone. I was able to survive my shift! Even felt good after getting home and getting the boys up for school.
Fast forward 4 months, I couldn't imagine not having this is my life now. I'm more energized. My cravings are gone. My aches and discomforts are gone. I'm not snapping at the boys in the morning. I feel like a HUGE cloud has been lifted off my brain. I lost some weight and now able to maintain a healthy weight. My kids & fiancé have the mama & fiancée they deserve back!
I'm excited to share this amazing product and company with everyone!
 
 
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment