Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hi I'm Angie and this is my  experience!
I am a 45 year old mom of 5 and a wife of a basketball coach who's also self-employed. I started to see posts about Thrive on a friends page about all the energy she had and how good she was feeling.
I finally decided it wouldn't hurt to try, so we met up and she explained it and provided me with samples. I decided at that point to sign up as a promoter for the financial and personal incentives.
...
I started my 3 day samples the day after we met and by the second day my energy level was up, less discomfort and mental clarity, I couldn't wait to start my 8 week challenge, I ordered!
I wake up take my my capsules, then my shake with Boost and add my DFT!! My day is then set!
So I began promoting it because I believe in the product! If your ready for a change you owe it to yourself to not just survive but Thrive!  
Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in life !!!!!!! Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment