Sunday, December 21, 2014

My name is Amy .
Skipped my workout his morning and instead sat on the couch and stared at the Christmas tree.
I began to reflect on the past 5 months (to the day). I thought about what life was like and was it horrible? No. Was it stellar? No.
...
A tear came to my eye as I thought of all the missed time with my kids, the memories of fun times yes, but also the memories of times I was irritable and worn out. When they would want to play and I said no. When I was so tired and ...cranky I would let the stupidest things get to me. I recall certain situations where I snapped, or was stressed. I remember the days when I had a lack of well being and when my back would ache.
And then, I started to look at what life is like now. It's like a huge curtain has been opened and everything I see is brighter.
I now look forward to days of playing with my kids, the days where I fall asleep and think of how great the day went.
Is some of this mental? Yes absolutely. But how can one think clearly and positively with a broken spirit? I have not had one SINGLE bad day in five months!
Sitting here I am so thankful Thrive came into my life. It was a fluke for sure and I wasn't really sure what impact it would have on my life or my families life.
On top of that, I look at my friends whose life has changed as well because of Thrive. Yesterday alone, just yesterday, was beyond exciting. To hear non stop how happy they are and in turn, how they are changing lives too!
If my posts drive you nuts than so be it, ignore if necessary, but just know, when you finally hit your breaking point in life and realize there has to be something that's gotta give, know in your heart I won't ignore you.
Being healthy is one thing, changing your life is another. I am here to help. Why? Because I want to, because I feel I was meant to make a difference.
Much love,
Amy
mikebrookss.Industryshift.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment