Monday, January 26, 2015

Hi! My name is Kelsey Melgaard and this is my 8 Week Thrive Experience!
I’m from Minnesota, but recently moved to Montana. I have a wonderful boyfriend, and a very supportive family. I am 23 years old and a recent college graduate gaining experience for (hopeful) admittance into pharmacy school. Throughout college I attended school full time, worked at school between classes, and worked an extra job or two during the evenings to pay for my education.
I was tired all the tim...e, oftentimes falling asleep when trying to study. With everything going on in my life, I always had a lot on my mind and not enough energy to keep track of it all. I put up with the brain fog believing that it was just a part of life. On top of all my other commitments, I began developing some digestive challenges and had to try to juggle a specialty diet while always being on the go. I thought these challenges were just a part of life, and what I was just going to have to deal with it.
From the first week of diving into my Thrive Experience, I knew the product was a big deal. I felt so much more energy without the caffeine crashes! My focus increased greatly as well as my mood. I came home from work and still wanted to get things done around the house, like unpacking the boxes that had been sitting for over a month after moving! I began wanting to cook more, healthier meals, and reducing dependence on both fast food and processed food that is easy to cook. I now have the stamina to want to work out 4-5 times per week without telling myself “I will start tomorrow.” After a month of taking Thrive, I realized that the foods that were previously upsetting my digestive system are no longer! The Thrive Experience has certainly impacted my life and my health.
Not only has the Thrive Experience increased my nutritional intake, therefore giving me more energy, less brain fog, and digestive support; but it has allowed for me to do all the other things I always want to do in life that I previously didn’t because of a lack of energy.
I’m so thankful that my cousin Krisena Curry took the chance with Thrive and eventually convinced me that it was worth a try! Like she said, the only regret I have is not starting my Thrive Experience sooner!   http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop
 
 
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment