Saturday, January 24, 2015

My name is Toni, and this is MY Thrive Experience!
I am a 31 year old wife and mother of two rambunctious, loud, energetic, amazing, all boy, boys ages 6 & 2 1/2! They most definitely keep me on my toes! After the birth of my second son (and for much of my pregnancy with him) I lost any amount of energy I had. It's literally liked he sucked it right out of me!
I have also been dealing with headaches.I was working full time as a Medical Assistant at a Family Practice and al...though I LOVED my job I was always exhausted, running on little to no sleep.
In February 2013 I quit my job at the family practice and decided to stay home with my children and have some bonus kids join us for our days of fun at the house. As you can imagine, my already run down and lacking energy body was on complete and udder overload!
I had tried NUMEROUS "weight loss, better your health" programs out there but none of them gave me back a single ounce of energy. Then I started following a former co-workers story for months and decided I needed to chat with her more about this amazing system she was calling Thrive!
In late September 2014 I received my 3 day trial from Kayla Luckey and by day 2 I felt like something was different but honestly thought it was all in my head because I wanted it to work. On October 3 I received my first experience package and got started right away. After day 7 I could not believe the amount of energy and focus I had! I wasn't grumpy in the evenings with my kids and noticed myself yelling a whole lot less! I was FINALLY starting to feel like myself again! My headaches were few and far between and just simply by taking my capsule and applying the DFT, they nearly disappeared!
The top photo here was my results after only TWO WEEKS! I couldn't believe the lean muscle support I was showing from this awesome product! By the end of my first month I had went from 151lbs down to 143.6lbs! Over the holiday season I had to take a break from Thrive due to financial reason and to my surprise the weight NEVER CAME BACK! I could not believe it!
I have now been back on the system for just about a month and I'm already down another pound and back to feeling like my normal, bubbly self!
THANK YOU THRIVE FOR GIVING ME MY SPUNK BACK!!

mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop





 

No comments:

Post a Comment