Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hello my name is Lauren Wood .
I want to start off by saying am forever greatful for Sarah Smith blowing up facebook with Thrive information!!! I want to shout from the highest mountain about what Thrive has done for me. When I would get off of work I had no energy for my family. I was the ultimate couch potato. I was always thinking about the nap I was going to take on my days off. I would sometimes take 2 naps a day.
It was only up fr...om there.
I bought a 4 day sample pack and on day one I knew my life had changed. I felt amazing. I went to work finished my day and had energy to spare for my family. My thoughts were so much clearer! I would come home and clean the house! I knew this was it when I got off of work one day and was running through the house playing tag with my 2 girls. I got "me" back!!!

My children and my husband got the mom and wife back that they needed. I am now decorating our house and doing things I have put off for years. My muscle discomforts have gone away! It is just unbelievable! I want everyone to be on Thrive!!!
I am in tears of joy writing this right now!! Please if you are thinking about trying the product don't wait any longer. My only regret is I didn't not start sooner.
Many blessing to you and your family for 2015!
See   mikebrookss.Industryshift.com
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment