Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hello! My name is Jennifer Pintz and this is my Thrive experience so far.
I am a 29 year old chiropractor from Small Town, USA (AKA Wisconsin) I started my Thrive experience 4 months ago on September 29, 2014. Before I tell you how amazing I feel now, I need to tell you where I was before I was introduced to Thrive.
I was lucky enough to play college softball and was probably in the best shape of my life. I graduated with my bachelor’s degree and moved to Dallas, TX (1,000 m...iles from home) to pursue my dream of becoming a chiropractor. Being so far from my family was very hard on me plus the rigorous demands of school. 25+ credits a trimester, boards, clinic, reviews, needless to say the demand for my time was high and I put myself on the back burner. The most important thing for me at the time was getting through school. I stopped exercising. I stopped eating healthy. I started to gain weight and the stress of school was getting to me. Plus to add to the emotional hardship, my boyfriend of 5 years ended our relationship. I was crushed.
I then moved back to Wisconsin after my graduation in December of 2012. I thought I would start my practice right away. There were financial obstacles that didn’t allow that to happen. And the snowballing had reached its peak.
I was stuck. I was overweight, tired, lazy, and unhappy and I took it out on my friends and family. I was at the saddest place in my life. I was only 28 years old and honestly thought “Is this how the rest of my life will be?”
Then along came Thrive into my life. Yay!!! I didn’t ask for a sample. I honestly didn’t care that it was premium grade nutrition. I needed something to improve my overall health and I dove in head first hoping that this could help. Day 1 I noticed the energy within 2 hours of taking it. I thought “there is no way this is for real!”
Well that was 4 months ago and oh it’s so real. Every day keeps getting better and better. I still have amazing all day energy. I sleep so much better. I wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the day. My joint discomforts from playing sports don’t bother me. I have lost 15 pounds and counting. I am happy again and I truly believe I got myself back.
Since I know that Thrive has changed my life, I am on a mission to share it with every person that I meet. Trust me when I tell you that Thrive is the real deal.
I thank God every day that he brought an amazing company like Le-Vel and an incredible product like Thrive into my life.         mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop 




 
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment