Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hi! I'm Heather Holloway and this is my Experience!
The 6th of January was my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of waking up and taking my capsules. I never thought I could take something everyday. I am a full-time mother of two very rowdy, busy kiddos!! My 15 month old son was only 3 months when I first started Thriving. I was dealing with emotional stress and feeling run down. I was EXHAUSTED, and was having a hard time even wanting to get out of bed in the morning!
It is hard for me to think about the lack of emotional well being I was dealing with in the beginning of 2014 without tears coming to my eyes. Not only that but my 5'2 frame was trying to carry around approx. 200 pounds and it was putting a huge strain on my body. It hurt to move, and my heart was breaking that I was not able to be a better mom.
I learned about Thrive from a friend of mine who was in a different MLM, she was just hoping to hit her VIP800 and to help me hit my bonus as well. She gave me a three day sample and I decided it was worth the shot.
Day 1: I took the two purple and white capsules first thing upon waking at 11:50am... 20 minutes later I realized this day was the best day of my life! I say that with a huge smile on my face and cannot begin to describe this overwhelming weight that was lifting off my shoulders. I mixed the shake with water in a cup (I suggest blending with fruit and water) drank it and put on this crazy square little DFT. That day I cleaned my entire house that I had been neglecting. By the end of day one I had cleaned and folded every item of clothing in my room. IT WAS SPOTLESS! BEAUTIFUL!
Day 2: I woke up after the best night of sound sleep and eagerly scarfed down my 1..2...3 at 9 am and set out to organize my office and create a fantastic meal for my fiance. I remember thinking... "I don't care who I have to tell about this... What I have to pay.. I will feel this way everyday for the rest of my life!" I had my sister order so she could experience it too!!
Day 14: I had hit my VIP800 and was able to share something so amazing with the people I care about! I had lost a little weight and my stomach was flatter!
Fast forward to now....
I have lost 65 pounds and am in the best shape of my life! I am confident and love my body!! My son has a mommy who can hold him all day and swing him around and play! My daughter is able to RUN with me!! I had never RAN in my life!! Now I run at least 3 times a week, workout daily... and most importantly are inspiring others to take control of their health!! I have started an accountability group for working out! I am so bless to have seen so many peoples lives change for the better. Without this experience I would not be who I am or have the GOALS that I have now!!
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! And thank you to those who have trusted in me and been able to share this experience with me.
If you are not thriving, contact the person who shared this post right now and tell them you're ready to thrive! You deserve this.
Make 2015 the year you THRIVE in LIFE !!!!!!
Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment