Friday, January 2, 2015

My Name is Kim Clemens !
I am a PE Teacher in Temecula CA. I was that energetic teacher who ran and worked out with all five of my classes. I was a skeptic for months before I decided to say yes to Thrive. I am so thankful that Robin McDowell was persistent and kept asking me even though I said NO so many times. I have been an athlete my entire life and extremely into health and fitness. I am not one to put anything into my body that is not raw... and pure.
I have been dealing with hip discomfort that affected my overall quality of life. At that point I had gained lots of weight, I was tired, and was mentally and emotionally stressed. I was embarrassed of myself and didn’t want to face my friends and let them see that I didn’t fit into my clothes. I went into hibernation mode and didn’t want to do things with anyone and my students weren’t getting the teacher they deserved. I decided that there had to be more to life than this!
After seeing a month of posts, I made a decision to try 2 day sample of Thrive. I took 2 capsules on an empty stomach before my feet hit the floor. 30 minutes later I had the yummy shake and then threw on the DFT Foam.
On Day 1 I noticed my appetite change. This was a big deal to me because I knew it was the road to successfully managing my weight.
On Day 2 I had more energy and I felt like doing things like getting out of the house. I felt more confident in myself and the world seemed brighter! I felt great so I decided to order a month. Although I continued to notice an abundance of energy, my biggest Ah Ha moment was week 3. I began to notice that my hip discomfort was gradually starting to go away.
On week 4 I felt great enough to run on the treadmill. I was so excited that I could run a mile without walking. At that moment I felt like I was me again. The best part of it is that I wasn’t even sore the next morning! I was truly amazed!
In month 5 I feel like I can do anything now without reservations. I am down 18 pounds and back in my smallest jeans. I have my confidence back, mental clarity, energy, and a positive outlook on life again. I continue to notice new benefits every day.
I’m so blessed that Thrive has come into my life because I am a better person for not only me but my family and my students. My students have their energetic teacher and my husband/son have their wife/mom back again.
Thrive has truly been a blessing in our lives not only physically but financially as well and I’m so excited to shout it out from the rooftops so that I can help others feel as amazing as I do!
mikebrookss.Industryshift.com
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment