Monday, January 12, 2015

Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.

Le-Vel's photo.

 
My name is Samantha Saccento and this is my  experience so far!!
I'm 31 and a fulltime Massage Therapist. I've loved my job for the past 8 years and I wo...uld never consider not perusing it. With that said I have been dealing with a health challenge that has affected my overall quality of life. I have been working through bodily aches, joint discomfort and exhaustion. I began to question myself as a Therapist, wondering how I could help my clients when I myself was dealing with aches and discomforts.
Then THRIVE happened for me. My up line in my previous company messaged me and told me about this new company and she's jumping onboard. I set up my free account and browsed around the products. I felt so skeptical, once I started seeing her results I ordered my promoter pack and started selling trials right away. Everyone wanted this product! I had to give it a fair go.
I felt nothing, until day 3. Day 3 I was up before my 2 year old, I took my capsules, and managed a workout, shower AND made breakfast before the rest of my house woke up. I felt AMAZING. I couldn't believe this simple system was changing me like this! Day 6 I woke up to NO joint discomfort, I worked all day and managed a workout twice that day.
I'm now 3 months THRIVING and I cannot believe I ever lived without this product. The baby weight that has been lingering around for 2 years is melting off, I've started training for Triathlons again, and my friends and family have noticed how much happier I have been. I also have mental clarity I am no longer forgetting where I put my keys or my phone.
I am beyond blessed to have been introduced to this company. I cannot WAIT to see all the other lives that are changed with these products. I'm proud to be a Le-Vel Promoter.
THIS is my new lifestyle and welcome to it!        http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment