Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My name is Maggie and this is my  Experience.
Day 10 THRIVING for me! I began Christmas Day, what a beautiful gift. I cannot believe how much garbage I had put into my system over the years, no wonder I was having digestive challenges. I was dealing with emotional and mental stress, lack of overall health, no patience, or clarity, I was just surviving day by day. I was in "survival mode." And boy was I.
Today, I woke up on my own ready to start the day. Took my capsule...s, 20 minutes later had my delicious shake, popped on my DFT Foam and continued with my day. I feel like my body is finally balancing out and working properly.
I have so much energy, I haven't had any coffee or caffeine since I started. I have no craving for anything that would not be good for my body. It's strange, MY BODY is talking to me and for once, I am listening to it.
I can hang with my four year old daughter all day without needing Mommy time. I feel like I am finally ME again. Boy, I sure have missed me over the years.
Thank you very much Sandy Cathers for introducing me to a healthy way of living that I very much needed!
I am a Thriver for life.           
mikebrookss.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment