Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hi! My name is Nikki Cancel Torres and this is my experience!
I’m a mom of an almost 4 year old daughter who has Apraxia and a 2 year old son who is in and out of hospitals with internal infections that doctors can’t seem to figure out. I also have a full time career as a biomedical technician and a husband who is active duty Air Force and is currently deployed. You could say my life is slightly overwhelming.
I started seeing Thrive promoted all over my Facebook page r...ecently, mostly by my family and friends back in Washington. My sister @BreAnna Berg decided she wanted to be a promoter and she sent me some samples! Then my life changed!!
Day 1- The first day i took it I actually had to take my son to a doctors appointment 2 hours away. Usually with the drive I get overwhelmed with what doctors could say but this time I was calm, cool and collected. I had a clear head to think about everything. I also automatically noticed massive energy and happiness about 15 minutes after taking my capsules! I instantly loved it!
Day 2- It was about 6 days later since we were admitted into the hospital. I did the steps before work. I got to work and was extremely happy and so energized! I’m the person who drinks 2 cups of coffee getting ready for work then stops at the local coffee shop to get some espresso on the way then goes out for coffee for lunch.
Now- I ordered my month supply! I’m 3 weeks in as of today and every day is getting better and better! I haven’t had coffee, I’m sleeping soundly. My stresses in life are still there but i’m handling them so much better, not getting overwhelmed and having a clear head.
I’m also a go-getter at work, I need to keep myself busy and productive. I’m extremely focused. THRIVE makes me euphorically happy every single day and everyone I work with have noticed! My kids are loving my attitude and how playful I am with them now and my husband has seen a drastic change in my attitude and outlook, even from across the planet!
I BECAME A PROMOTER! I ordered my promoter package and I cannot wait till I get all my friends to feel as amazing as I do!
Join now 100% FREE mikebrookss.le-vel.com




 
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment