Sunday, January 4, 2015

My name is Torri Shirley-Harrer .
I am a mother of a 3 yr old boy and a 19 year old daughter. I work as a full time and beyond co...mmercial insurance agent at a growing and well established agency that I have been with for 15 years this month. I am also a part time bartender... I love what I do but some days I found myself exhausted, brain fried and unattached.
I was first introduced to this product when a cousin of mine gave it a try… watching her change was intriguing to say the least. So I watched and I watched. One day I came home after work and it was all I could do to get through the dinner and bath routine before I crashed on the couch having aches and discomforts. Before Thrive I have not been the most pleasant person… I could barely stand myself. I saw yet another status and said you know what? I’ve wasted money on worse things; I think I'm going to give this a shot. I needed to DO something. So I contacted my cousin, Tiffany Long and she sent me a sample. I couldn't wait to see what this did for me!!
Day 1 took my capsule, took a shower, got my mix going and hmm… it was delicious! I thought well that's awesome I gag on things like this normally! I headed out the door and went about my day. Hmm I'm feeling a little different and by the end of the day… Omg I felt better!
Day2 Christmas Eve... I'm awake...no complaining.. No dragging my feet and OMG my back doesn’t hurt!!! Capsules, shower, Lifestyle mix and off to work I went.
My first thought was “I have to have this right now and I want to skip being a customer because I want to help everyone experience this!!” I signed up for free as a PROMOTER and placed my first order! Bing!! I hadn't even added the DFT yet!!
Day 3 was Christmas and I was feeling even better! Everything was clear! I had energy, I went from 6:20 am till 11 pm with a houseful of family and though I can't speak for them I'm certain they all noticed the change in me. Not one aggravation, not one negative thought or grumble, just a happier more relaxed me.
Day 4 and 5 just more of the same.. I can't even explain my gratitude and support I have for this product and company.. You MUST experience it for yourselves.. Don't Wait!!! I wish I didn’t!! Also I must add the wait between taking my samples and getting my first order felt like forever!! I don’t want to be another day without Thrive ever again!
Too the New year and New me... God bless and ‪‎Thrive‬ On!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment