Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Name is Kyra Harris and this is my experience.
I have EXCITING NEWS!! Most of my family and friends know that I have been dealing with back aches and discomforts.
All of that changed in November 2013 when I started noticing that my friend Shanna Vineyard was getting results from a vitamin supplement program called THRIVE. She sent me a free 3-day sample and I was BLOWN AWAY by the relief that I had within a 24-hour period.
...
Even after experiencing a huge reduction in my aches and discomforts, I was still skeptical and researched the ingrediants. I started on my daily regimen in December and I haven't looked back!
The program is super simple....taking a capsule (or two) first thing in the morning, having a yummy shake mixed with milk or juice a few times a week and wearing DFT Foam-like sticker on my arm, shoulder or lower back. THAT'S IT! I encourage each and every one of my friends who deal with aches and discomforts to try THRIVE.
See mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment