Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My name is Robyn Forsythe and this is my  experience.

I have always been challenged with my weight and began dieting at a young age. I have tried many fad diets and supplements over the years without working out nearly at all as I was never good at it.

After my special needs son got so big that he started causing discomfort in my shoulder and hip, I knew I needed to do something. So over the following seven-ish years, I exercised my little heart out. I realized I WAS good at working out and was indeed an athlete. In 2012, I turned the BIG 4-0 and was in the best shape of my life, completing a 19.65 mile technical mountain race called the Bridger Ridge Run. Yet, by the end of that year, after dealing with a couple of significant injuries and some serious family and personal issues, I ended up hitting a very low point in my life.

I have fought hard to recover from the emotional and mental stress that negatively affected my life and I still continue to fight. Not only did I somehow realize I was in fact worth it, I knew my family was worth me fighting for. I am the mother to a 21 year old son with a beautiful little boy (whom we have to fight for) and my 14 year old special needs son, as well as the love of my live whom I have been married to for 15 years.

I started to see Thrive all over Facebook. It appeared from a few different people who all were health conscious and active like myself. I was curious because I REALLY wanted to feel good again; if this could help, HALLELUJAH!

So…. I tried it. I certainly felt energy the first time but I didn’t feel as if it was enough for what I needed and wanted. Looking back, maybe I shouldn’t have been my typical “all or nothing” self and went right back into working out 6 days a week. I also didn’t drink the Lifestyle shake for my fear of the “whey” protein since I have issues with dairy products, but nonetheless, I stopped Thrive. My husband didn't help as he was totally skeptical, further increasing my doubts.

My husband didn't help as he was totally skeptical, further increasing my doubts.

Fast forward to about 8 weeks ago and I find out a good friend of mine, Jami Brandenburger, had started Thrive. Not only had Thrive made a major impact on her health and emotional wellbeing, she had become a promoter. OF COURSE that peaked my interest and made me go back and reexamine this whole “Thrive” thing.

So I started round 2 of Thrive and it has been nothing short of amazing. I follow the SIMPLE instructions, taking two capsules on an empty stomach before my feet hit the floor. 20-40 minutes later I drink the yummy Lifestyle mix (I don’t have problems with it!!!) and then slap on my DFT Foam. DONE!

I no longer need that daily nap and I DON’T DRINK COFFEE or any other caffeine!! I am able to focus and get things done as my brain fog has FINALLY lifted. I am happier, have a more stable mood and handle stress better. My health is improving and I am constanly realizing fantastic changes.

My body feels better....usually I am really sore after my workouts, but not anymore!! My mind still tries to tell me how sore I will be the next day but I feel great! Yes, I am sore but nothing compares to what I have had to deal with before Thrive. And the most important part is I am getting ME back after becoming a part of such a wonderful company and meeting the most amazing people who believe in me and what I stand for, boosting me up along the way.

There is absolutely nothing else out there like Thrive and I am a Thriver for life! It is for the young and old, the in-shape and out-of-shape…Everyone will feel better in the way their body needs it and more.

My Hubs and my 21 year old are both Thriving with me and the experience has been nothing short of life changing. I hit both my VIP 800 and VIP 1600 bonuses and got my I Pad Mini. I can’t wait to hit 12k and get my Mercedes!

Thank you Le-Vel

http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

MagicMike Brooks


No comments:

Post a Comment