Friday, January 2, 2015

Hi! My name is Trish MacDonald and I live in Grand Barachois (outside of Moncton), NB Canada and this is my Thrive experience.
Like the typical person out there on their quest to being healthy and fit, I have to admit I did all of the weight loss programs out there.
As most of my close friends and family know that I dealt with a health challenge that affected my overall quality of life. I started to get my "self" together and started eating clean. I am a huge proponent of clean eating as I truly believe that our bodies are not meant to handle the processed foods that are out there today.
Still, even through this lifestyle, I found myself sluggish, dealing with headaches, lacked sound sleep, was mentally and physically exhausted and had an overall feeling of blah. As a plumbing sales rep, I DREADED Sundays which led to Mondays because that meant getting back on the road and driving countless hours every day to see contractors and distributors. I NEEDED A CHANGE - THERE HAD TO BE MORE TO LIFE!
I spent 2 months researching different pre/probiotics, vitamins and natural supplements to try to get my body back on track. I was taking a lot of different "drug store" supplements. They were doing nothing for me other than making me broke and taking up cupboard space.
Finally, I found Thrive and feel amazingly blessed. Thinking of past experiences with other products on the market - I was a huge skeptic!
My Day 1 and Day 2 of the Thrive Experience was the typical euphoria. My Day 3-6 was everything but wonderful. By Day 7, however, everything seemed to start balance out.
After a few months, I can honestly say... THRIVE works! I sleep soundly at night, I have no headaches, my mental stress has decreased dramatically, my digestion has improved 10 fold, my energy levels have soared, my workouts are so much more rewarding, my knees no longer ache, my thoughts are more balanced and the mental fog is a thing of the past. My cravings for carbs are gone! I lost 12 pounds of FAT - not water weight and am retaining and building lean muscle in the process. I am excited to say I am a product of the product!
Before my feet hit the floor, I take my 2 Lifestyle Vitamins, 20 minutes later down the delicious Premium Lifestyle shake and slap on my Dermal Fusion Technology foam. (This foam is an INDUSTRY FIRST). BAM! I am done for the day - no more setting my daytimer to tell me when to take more vitamins.
For those of you just starting out, Rome was not built in a day - it may take 4 weeks for your body to recognize the new product you are feeding it!! Have patience!
I promote this product to help others and because I know it worked for me...my only regret is not starting sooner. Words do not justify how I feel on Thrive!
This is MY WHY...helping people with health challenges, the epic dieter who fails, the gym warrior wanting more or the lethargic outside sales rep. There is no greater feeling then waking up every day to countless text messages and emails from my fellow Thrivers telling me how great they feel.
Just like a car, we need to treat our bodies with care and attention...you don't drive your car without oil, transmission fluid or brake fluid do you?? But if you did, think about how long the car would last...our bodies are the same, we only get one body...so allow it to THRIVE.
Thank you to Paul and Jason for releasing this LIFE changing product!
mikebrookss.Industryshift.com
‪#‎LiveLoveThrive‬

No comments:

Post a Comment