Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Woot! Woot! I'm Melissa Bufford !
I am a wife and Mom of 2 out of Detroit Michigan. I was completely fed up with the way I was feeling! Worn down, overwhelmed, achy body, usually needed a nap around 2 pm and exhausted by 5 pm.
I was doing some research online because I was having digestive challenges, There has GOT to be an answer!" I asked the big guy upstairs WHAT do I do? I refuse to feel this way any longer! I realize this all sounds super dramatic.... But it's completely true! Right then and there a thought popped in my head! "Mike Page!.... that DFT Foam thing....I have to try it! What do I have to lose?" Now let's back up. I'm a seasoned network marketer who had reached the top of the comp plan in another business..... But my business had been dying a slow death for the past year. The company's messaging had changed drastically since I started building my business, and I just was no longer in alignment with the new messaging.
I had tried reviving my business several times in that year, but it's nearly impossible to build something you're no longer in alignment with. I had also spent the past several months looking at just about every other company out there to find a company I was passionate about on both a product, and compensation plan level. Nothing spoke to me. I came to the conclusion that Network Marketing was no longer for me.
I updated my resume and sent it out to a few job openings. I had however, completely forgotten about a new company, my weight loss coach, had told me about 18 months prior. Le-Vel. Fast forward again to me messaging Mike. I started out with, just to be very clear, I have absolutely no interest in promoting, I'm done with network marketing, but I would like a sample of your product, I think I need it! His reply back to me was to register for a free account, call a number and listen to a call, check out the fan page and then call him after I did all that and we'd talk about how I can get a sample! I followed the directions all the while saying to myself in my head, I am not promoting this!! Needless to say, we got on the phone, I was so amazed by Mike's belief in this product and company that it was hard not to "start" to become open to the idea of joining this company.
Over the course of a week or so, soon I was dreaming about working this business and once again having fun and truly enjoying an industry I adored! Then I tried the product!!!! Wow! Mind. Blown. Mike kept telling me I was gonna love it..... But I never had an idea how much I would.
From day 1 I felt amazing. I felt like I could see better, I felt more patient with my kids, and people in general. I got so much accomplished that day, went to a kids birthday party, came home and would have been exhausted and went straight to couch, but instead, I spent the rest of the evening cleaning my entire house. It wasn't a wired feeling, but more of a- might as well do it now type of feeling. Proactive! Focused. I was SOLD first day! I started sharing immediately!
I hit VIP800 and VIP1600 in my first two weeks. Then qualified for my Ipad and 4k, then in under 6 weeks, hit 12k and the $800 auto bonus! I am in LOVE with my new Thrivin lifestyle and am so excited for what's in store in 2015 for our team!!!
Thank you Le-Vel!  mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment