Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My name is Travis Rykowski and this is my Experience.
Anyone who knows me knows I am not one to care about different products that come out, they may also know that my wife usually falls for all of it. Rubbing all these oils all over everybody, cleaning our whole house with some rag, and lets not forget the coconut oil obsession. I'm not saying these things don't work, I'm just saying meh I don't really care.
When Darci first got Thrive I tried it for a few days and I... didn't really notice anything. I was glad it worked for her but I was ready to move on. She kept telling me to stick with it, so to appease her I would try capsules here and a shake there but ya, I still wasn't sold. A few weeks had past after me doing nothing and I woke up one morning for work to find a packet of capsules, a shake, and the DFT Foam in front of the coffee pot with a note that read PLEASE! so I decided what the heck.
She told me that night if I tried it for a month taking it the "right way" and felt nothing she would leave me alone and not bring it up again. I was looking forward to that so I agreed. After using it a couple months, I can now say I am glad this little sales woman hounded me about it. I would have never stuck it out otherwise.
I really do notice a great energy, especially getting up to do my long snow route of plowing. I don't need to drink a couple pots of coffee like I usually did. I am proud of my wife for sticking with this even when I wasn't the most supportive and I can now see why her success keeps growing. Now she doesn't have to remind me to take it because I look forward to it.
See   mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment