Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My name is Sandra Howard, or Nini as my grandbabies call me, and this is my THRIVE Experience!
My son, Tracy Howard, had talked to me about Thrive after he had tried some samples a friend of his had given him. He was raving about how good it made him feel and wouldn’t stop calling me until I agreed to try it! I thought to myself; “if this could make HIM feel so good, I wonder what it could do for me, his mother?”
I am part of a bowling team and had recently not been able ...to finish my season because of an injury. I was disappointed that I wasn’t feeling myself enough to finish up the league’s season. So I said, “alright, Tracy, you’re my son, let’s give it whirl. What do I have to lose?”
On day one, I definitely felt a difference. I was more alert, awake, and felt like I could make it through the day easier. Day two was no different. I was still feeling really good. Day three was the one that really got me going. I was sleeping soundly, feeling better, and had more clarity to attack the day! I knew right then and there, there was no reason for me to only be a customer. I had so many friends and family members who would benefit from this and I just knew I had to get THRIVE in their hands. With the things both my husband and I were noticing; a huge decrease in various discomforts, feeling more rested in the day, sleeping soundly at night, cutting out our POT of coffee in the morning, and so much more, I became a promoter and haven’t looked back!
After hitting my VIP800, I knew the sky’s the limit! The financial blessings through this are just an added benefit! What I’m the most happy about through all of this is that both my husband (known as Pa) and I have regained our energy to spend actively playing and keeping up with my EIGHT grandchildren and THREE great-grandchildren.
Let me tell you, our grandchildren expect us to be up to speed with their energy!! We feel like we did years ago and are so excited for the future! Thrive has given this Nini the pep in her step back! A golden time for our golden years!! I give many thanks to our Lord for this company coming into our lives when it did!
Sincerely,
Sandra, NINI, Howard
See
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment