Monday, December 15, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My name is Matthew (Matty) Reddick from New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada, and This is My Thrive Experience!
It takes alot for me to "Burn out." But I could feel... it happening. I was ending my old home business due to some issues to my home province.
Quitting was NOT easy for me. I did it though. And was immediately shown this innovative, unique opportunity called ‪#‎Thrive‬ by Le-vel!
I wasn't skeptical at all. I did do my research and found nothing but amazing reviews and success stories! A Health and wellness Industry shift?! Yes! I needed to be apart of this movement! The aggressive rewards plan and free business model were icing on the cake!
When they stated, "Built by promoters, for promoters ", they weren't lying. And I really believe this product is very useful to any serious entrepreneur. Long days and short nights aren't an issue while ‪#‎Thriving‬.
I built and promoted before buying into the company. When the free formula worked, I got serious!
Sampling #Thrive was the strangest thing at first. I was working 12 hr shifts at my Job as a Resident Counsellor for people with diverse abilities and on a string of backshifts...so I took my sample after waking up after my shift sleep.
I knew I'd be groggy and this seemed like a cool way to see if all worked. Sure enough .....I took those capsules and like 10 minutes later my swollen eyes and headache was gone. I drank the Thrive shake after I showered and then put my DFT Foam on! Something good was happening to me....I was feeling good!
I used a ‪#‎DFTUltra‬ for my first day. It rocked my world! I went back to work that night feeling fresh as can be.
That shift ended and I went home and cleaned the house up, made breakfast for the family and did the dishes. I slept amazing when I crashed that morning. I knew it was working! I woke up and took my 2nd sample as directed.
The next night at work was even better.
I was Thrivin'. I was feeling strong and clear and ready! So I invested.
I was able to hit VIP800, VIP1600 and received my iPad mini bonus in only a few weeks!
Thrive has been and continues to be nothing short of a blessing. The community of friends are awesome and very supporting!
I love all y'all!!
I have to thank Andy, Chandler and Lori for Showing me the ropes!
See More    http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment