Thursday, December 4, 2014

My name is Darin Eash .
I was at work (Wellness coach) at the YMCA and there was a craft fair going on. I saw Laura Seprish at her table and asked what she had. She explained to me what it was (Thrive) and asked if I would like to try a sample. I’m an emotional buyer so I said “AWESOME.” She told me about the focus, all day energy, and fast recovery time. Well being an Insanity Instructor I jumped on it!!!!!
I felt Thrive working on my first da...y! I had to teach two classes my first day taking Thrive. I was happily surprised that I had more energy than I knew what to do with. Not only did I have plenty of energy but I made it through both classes and wasn’t even burned out or hungry! I gave up my morning 6 cups of coffee and my Fat burners in favor of all-natural Thrive.
I now have all day natural energy and my body feels great! I feel younger, healthier, and more alive. I sleep soundly! Thanks to Thrive I am a more patient Dad/person, I have energy to work out, and I’ve lost some weight. Even my back discomfort has subsided. As a Wellness coach I enjoy talking with and helping people mentally and physically.
Thrive takes my passion for helping people to the next level; making them healthier, happier, and feeling great!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment