Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My name is Amber Wiese and this is my Thrive EXPERIENCE!
My best friend Brandy and I had just returned from a girl’s trip to Las Vegas. A few days later, I saw her Facebook post about Thrive. Focus, all day energy, and joint management…….
I called her right away. Really? Does this work? She said, YES! She hadn’t said anything in Vegas because she had just started Thrive and wanted to be sure it really worked. It did! I placed an order right away.
...
I felt Thrive working on my first day! I didn’t realize how the stress of being a working Mom of two little girls was pushing my life into unhealthy routines. I gave up my morning 4-plus cups of coffee and afternoon coffee/redbull blaster in favor of all-natural Thrive. I now have all day natural energy and my body feels great! I feel younger, healthier, and more alive. I sleep soundly! Thanks to Thrive I am a more patient mom, I have energy to work out, and I’ve lost some challenging leftover baby weight. Even my knee discomfort has subsided.
Our family recently moved to northern New Mexico for my husband’s work. During the move, I thought; why not share this amazing Thrive product as a Promoter. I’ve been a busy hair stylist for 18 years. I love making clients feel and look good – so they are ready for life.
Thrive takes my passion for helping people to the next level; making them healthier, happier, and feeling great!
See     http://mikebrookss.Industryshift.com
 
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment